Make a Gift
Your donations make a real difference in the lives of patients – every day. You can choose to direct your gift to a current hospital priority or to an area of care that is of personal interest to you.
- Cash Donation: Make a donation to our highest priority fund, our current fundraising campaign or to an area of patient care or research that has a special interest to you. If you prefer, you may also print a donation form.
- Monthly Giving: Become a member of our Best Medicine Fund by making convenient monthly donations.
- Appreciated Security/Gifts of Stock: Stock can be donated directly to the University Hospital Foundation and you are not required to pay tax on any accumulated gains. You will still receive a tax receipt for the full value of donated stock.
- RRSPs or RRIFs: You may choose to give a donation from your RRSPs or RRIFs. These gifts can be made today or can be included in your estate planning. By listing the Foundation as full or partial beneficiary of tax-deferred funds, tax bills can be greatly decreased and in many cases eliminated.
Make a Gift in Memory or Tribute
- Memorial Gift: A memorial donation to the University Hospital Foundation is a meaningful way to honour the memory of a loved one.
- Tribute Gift: Consider honouring a special person or hospital caregiver by making a gift in their name to the University Hospital Foundation. You might wish to acknowledge a birthday, marriage or other special occasion.
Make a Gift of Your Time
- Volunteer: Our volunteers are the heartbeat of our organization. They not only help raise funds, but also raise friends for the University Hospital Foundation. For more information on how to volunteer, please contact our main office at (780) 407-7007
Make your gift.